Satisfied customers are the key to the success of Klose Logistikmanagement in today’s competitive business environment. We realize our philosophy – 100% quality at a fair price – at all our projects. Klose Logistikmanagement advises especially companies from various sectors. These are industrial companies in mass and made-to-order production, trade and service companies as well as public sector organizations. On this page you find an extract of our references. Furthermore, we show you our services with numerous realized examples of projects.
Example of projects
Logistics Consulting (Interim Manager Logistics)
- Development and design of national and international distribution concepts in consideration of a sustainable Company’s growth strategy with strong rates of growth in various markets.
- Review, design and implementation of optimization projects in the supply chain of the country subsidiaries. The measures must be done in accordance with the managing director of the respective country organization.
- Management of logistics optimization projects across multiple locations.
- Performing of global logistics tender including conduct of negotiations.
- Network optimization, order and inventory management, transport management and warehouse and picking strategies.
- Management of the unities goods distribution center, regional warehouses and transport organization. This includes the management of employees from different logistics providers.
- Control and economic use of resources in line with targets and budgets.
- Delivery Service significantly improved. The improvement has been confirmed by a customer survey.
- Logistics costs were reduced by 26%.
- Employee motivation was clearly improved.
- The project was honored with an award of the company.
Freight Cost Optimization
We have reduced the freight costs on a success-fee basis for several companies. An overview of projects activities:
- Freight charges analysis
- Preparation of options for optimizing
- Support at the implementation
- Freight costs were reduced up to 40%.
Process optimization of all business processes from the order entry up to the invoice were made for various companies. These include order- and inventory management, warehouse- and picking strategies and transport management.
Site Management within the scope of Interim Management Logistics
- Personnel management
- Weak point analysis
- Order- and inventory management
- Warehouse- and picking strategies
- Transport Management
- Operational implementation