Example of projects
Logistics Consulting (Interim Manager Logistics)
- Development and design of national and international distribution concepts in consideration of a sustainable Company’s growth strategy with strong rates of growth in various markets.
- Review, design and implementation of optimization projects in the supply chain of the country subsidiaries. The measures must be done in accordance with the managing director of the respective country organization.
- Management of logistics optimization projects across multiple locations.
- Performing of global logistics tender including conduct of negotiations.
- Network optimization, order and inventory management, transport management and warehouse and picking strategies.
- Management of the unities goods distribution center, regional warehouses and transport organization. This includes the management of employees from different logistics providers.
- Control and economic use of resources in line with targets and budgets.
- Delivery Service significantly improved. The improvement has been confirmed by a customer survey.
- Logistics costs were reduced by 26%.
- Employee motivation was clearly improved.
- The project was honored with an award of the company.
Freight Cost Optimization
We have reduced the freight costs on a success-fee basis for several companies. An overview of projects activities:
- Freight charges analysis
- Preparation of options for optimizing
- Support at the implementation
- Freight costs were reduced up to 40%.
Process optimization of all business processes from the order entry up to the invoice were made for various companies. These include order- and inventory management, warehouse- and picking strategies and transport management.
Site Management within the scope of Interim Management Logistics
- Personnel management
- Weak point analysis
- Order- and inventory management
- Warehouse- and picking strategies
- Transport Management
- Operational implementation